Fruit Roll-Ups™ Club Pack
Fruit Roll-Ups Variety Pack features Strawberry and Tropical Tie-Dye flavors. With wild flavors and colors, the possibilities for fun are endless. These individually wrapped snack bags are the perfect treat to include in a packed school lunch box. Each roll comes with an assortment of tongue tattoos for wacky fun. These tasty gummy treats are made without gluten, gelatin, or artificial flavors. This variety pack contains vitamin C for snacks you can feel great about. They are the perfect addition to your pantry and a snack every member of the family will love. Contains 72 fruit flavored snack pouches in total.
- FRUIT FLAVORED SNACKS: Fruit Roll-Ups Variety Pack featuring Strawberry and Tropical Tie-Dye flavors. With wild flavors and colors, the possibilities for fun are endless
- FUN KIDS SNACK: These individually wrapped snack bags are the perfect treat to include in a packed school lunch box
- GLUTEN FREE: Tasty gummy treats made without gluten, gelatin, or artificial flavors; Contains vitamin C for snacks you can feel great about
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: These bulk Fruit Flavored Snacks are the perfect addition to your pantry and a snack every member of the family will love
- CONTAINS: 0.5 oz, 72 ct
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pear Puree, Maltodextrin, Palm and/or Palm Kernel Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Monoglycerides, Fruit Pectin, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavor, Color (red 40, yellows 5 & 6, blue 1).
Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens
Serving size: 1 Roll (14g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 50
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||7g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||7g||13%|
|Protein||0g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.